Pursue Excellence through ACSI Accreditation“As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.” Proverbs 27:17
Accreditation with ACSI engages schools in a vigorous, holistic process of organizational appraisal and improvement that engages every school constituent. Our program is a highly regarded Christian program for member schools. We have partnerships with all of the U.S. regional accreditation agencies and offer joint accreditation with numerous accrediting organizations.
Every step in our accreditation process is designed to be useful for driving improvement in private schools. If you are striving for excellence based on a solid Christian philosophy of education, consider exploring our program.
Is your school ready to pursue accreditation? Answer 9 questions and you’ll know how to get started.Take the 5-Minute Quiz
Access and download the documents needed to keep your ACSI accreditation up-to-date.
Key Benefits of Accrediting Your School through ACSI
- Parents seeking the best Christian education for their children know your school is committed to excellence.
- Accredited Christian schools may receive state funding (state laws vary).
- Students graduating from accredited Christian schools qualify for admission to most colleges and universities, and credits transfer between schools nationally and internationally.)
- The accreditation process (and annual renewals) employ both self-assessment and peer reviews to help you evaluate whether your school is fulfilling its mission and meeting academic standards established by the international school community.
- Instruction at your school will improve through a continuous process of self-assessment designed to result in increased student achievement.
I cannot think of any action taken by a school that produces more total school benefit than the decision to attain accreditation status.Ken Tanis, Headmaster Emeritus, Delaware County Christian Schools, PA
Accreditation is a great way to assess your school’s performance in foundational areas
of Christian education:
Answer 9 questions and you’ll know if your school is ready for accreditation, and what to do next.Take the 5-Minute Quiz
We’re here to help your school along every step of the accreditation process. Accreditation webinars are perfect for exploring the process and feeling confident about the next steps for your school.See Our Upcoming Webinars
Curriculum quality is strengthened, school policies are refined, student achievement enhanced, and future directions intensified. Without accreditation, the attainment of overall excellence for a Christian school is difficult.Ken Tanis, Headmaster Emeritus, Delaware County Christian Schools, PA
Ready to start? ACSI is ready to help.
Accreditation for Christian schools is an important process that can be difficult to start. Answer 9 questions to find out if your school is ready for accreditation. Or fill out a quick form and an accreditation specialist will contact you for a 30-minute consultation.Take the 5-Minute Quiz Contact a Specialist
ACSI’s internationally recognized accreditation program is designed to assist schools in obtaining widely recognized accredited status. The following are some of the benefits of being an ACSI accredited educational institution:
- Accredited membership status in ACSI and a listing as such in the online directory
- Approval by the U.S. Department of Education for the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP), the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS), I-20 and I-17 forms
- Various U.S. state and several national recognitions for credits/athletics
- Endorsement to administer College Board/ACT exams on the school site
- Eligibility for joint accreditation status with the following:
- AdvancED (North Central Association, Southern Association, and Northwest Association accrediting organizations)
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges
- Middle States Association (Elementary and/or Secondary)
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- Recognition of early education accreditation status in several states, allowing the program to receive higher reimbursement rates for subsidized children. (E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to receive information on the state approval process.