Eastern Division Contacts
Senior Director, Eastern Division
Assistant Vice President, Strategic Partners/Exhibitor Services/Student Services
Director, Eastern Division (Florida/Caribbean)
Director, Eastern Division
Northeast Director of Accreditation
Eastern Division Greeting and Announcements
Thank you for visiting our website! We appreciate your membership, involvement or interest in ACSI, and we pray that you'll find support and encouragement in your Divisional family. In the Resources menu on the right, you'll find the information you need to connect, find specialized resources you may need and more. Please don't hesitate to contact our office if you have questions or need support. May God bless you as you minister to His children! We are stronger together.
- One-Day Flourishing/One-Day Law Workshop opportunity in January, 2022 in the Philadelphia, PA area. Check it out here!
- Registration is open for our ACSI Annual Leadership Network Meetings (formerly District Meetings)! Some meetings will be Live, and some will be Virtual for 2021! This year's content will focus on legal legislative updates, best practice discussions on Leader Well-Being, and customizable content that addresses specific needs at your school. Open here to preview dates for a meeting in your area. Choose a meeting and be sure to register today!
Flourishing Schools Research in 2018 was groundbreaking and yielded the first
ever measure and model of
Christian school flourishing. A new report, Leadership
for Flourishing Schools: From Research to Practice, answers
the question of how these findings can be utilized by school
leaders—including heads of school, administrators, and school boards—to develop
their own practices that lead to flourishing-related outcomes for their
schools. The report also provides two sets of self-reflection guides—one for
school leaders and one for school boards—with questions that can be used
individually and collaboratively to strengthen leaders’ foundational,
relational, and strategic practices for flourishing. After a COVID related cancellation and postponement, we are excited to launch the next steps – The Flourishing Schools Institute (FSi).
- ACSI Student Activities will be offering live and virtual events this year. If you would like to host, please connect here: 2021-22 Chairperson/Host Volunteer Form - Formstack. Registration will open on August 20th for all host sites. Early Registration opens to all member schools on September 1st. Late registration begins on November 1st. Please connect with Jana Csehy at email@example.com with any questions.
- Maximize Your Membership: ACSI is helping our members make the most out of their membership through monthly webinars. Maximize Your Membership is a 30-minute webinar the third Wednesday each month. Register for one or more today!
- New Leader Orientation: Are you a new leader at an ACSI member school? If so, this one-hour webinar is designed for you! Our time was dedicated to learning more about member benefits, meeting the divisional team, and collaborating with other leaders. If you weren't able to attend either meeting or would like to hear the information again, we have provided the recording link here.
Resources for Eastern Division
- Florida Approval Program
- Northeast Region Supplemental Accreditation Information
- Southeast Region Accreditation Information
- Florida Master Inservice Program registration now available! The ACSI/School Mission Master Inservice Program Registration form is now available for the 2021-2022 Inservice Year that begins on July 1, 2021 and ends on June 30, 2022. Please complete the registration form to continue in the program. View the Master Inservice Program brochure for benefits to consider becoming a part of MIP if you have not participated in the past.
- Read about how Christian schools flourish in the newly released FSCI national report.
- Find out more about the NEW 4-hour biblical studies series added as a member benefit for Early Educators: Leadership Lessons from the Leading Ladies of the Bible.
- Check out the ACSI “Back to School” Testing Options
- The Colson Center and ACSI work together to unleash new worldview training for Christian educators!
- ILC in Brief - Private School Guidance Re- PA Dept of Health Mask Order
Eastern Division Staff:
Director of Accreditation
Administrative Assistant, Accreditation
Administrative Assistant, Accreditation
Sr. Coordinator of Early Education
Administrative Assistant to Carol Aversa
Executive Assistant to Chuck Gilliam
Student Activities Coordinator
Administrative Assistant, Student Activities
ACSI Children’s Tuition Fund