For more than 40 years, ACSI has faithfully lived out its mission around the world:
To strengthen Christian schools and equip Christian educators worldwide as they prepare students academically and inspire them to become devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
Since our founding in 1978, our vision has steadfastly desired that:
ACSI will become a leading international organization that promotes Christian education and provides training and resources to Christian schools and Christian educators.
As our mission continues, ACSI is renewing our commitment to Christian schools and educators to help them deal with today’s challenging times—characterized by seismic cultural shifts and disruption.
Today and into the future we will continue to assist, encourage and develop:
- Schools that contribute to the public good through effective teaching and learning and that are biblically sound, academically rigorous, socially engaged, and culturally relevant; and
- Educators who embody a biblical worldview, engage in transformational teaching and disciplining, and embrace personal and professional growth.
Over the past two years, ACSI has diligently sought the Lord's guidance through prayer, and is now positioning everything under three pillars: Advancing, Access and Advocacy.
ADVANCING – Leading Christ-centered education toward excellence and flourishing
ACCESS – Making Christ-centered education available and obtainable
ADVOCACY – Promoting and protecting Christ-centered education for today and tomorrow
This will allow ACSI to be laser-focused on promoting excellence in Kingdom education around the world in the months and years to come.
Discover how ACSI can serve you by taking the time to visit our updated website. We’re excited to journey with you by providing new opportunities and services.
We invite you to join us as together, we advance the cause of Kingdom Education today and into the future.
News & Press Releases
- ACSI Receives Generous Grant that will Transform Digital Professional Development Course Offerings for Thousands of Christian Educators January 30, 2023
- ACSI Reaches New Heights Digitally Hiring a new VP of Educational Resources, Expanding On-Demand Professional Development Learning & Launching a Bible Assessment January 23, 2023
- COVID’s Transformation of Christian Schools January 19, 2023